Steinberg The Grand
Published on 09/26/03 at 11:03
The 1.3 Gigs of samples (!) Load without problem
No inconsistency
Config simple archi-
Manuel succinct but sufficient, because it is simple to use trs

Approximately 1 / 10 of my proc (1.4Ghz) used for a large piece
HOWEVER, I have 512 DDR, but I receive an error message every time when I open it saying that the ram is not enough. For I can play against APRS normally without problem ... plutt weird

Otherwise it is stable but tin ca FOOD THE CPU!!

If you want to do something good, I recommend a keyboard with a ballast for a synth sound even if you plastoc paramtrez software synths for non weights. The sound is enjoyable plutt for a virtual instrument.
It is clear that it sounds better than any soundfont ...
nanmoins a little noise is heard when using a sustain pedals (change of sample).
The vlocits are respected
I would do this choice ...

Commenting on the advice of Helmut, I find it hard trs, I'll post soon a piece of Tchaikovsky (Piano Concerto) without rglage, so you can judge its "raw"

7.5