Toontrack EZdrummer
Toontrack EZdrummer

Virtual Drum/Percussion from Toontrack belonging to the EZ Drummer series.

accordmajeur accordmajeur
Published on 02/04/08 at 09:53
Hi all. I need serious help! I just bought Toontrack EZdrummer which looks to me to be nice but I can not seem to use it with my magix audio studio AC plugins do not work but I use the audio function magix studio 2006 (noon function I understand anything) I can not seem to do Toontrack EZdrummer Audio chew. if there is a nice guy who well know it by computer music and would like filler me a hand it would be very nice ... I leave you my .0603761944 ISSUE portable and fixed 0,147,841,747. HELP ME GUYS Abdel ...

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE