Add this product to
  • My former gear
  • My current gear
  • My wishlist
IK Multimedia Amplitube for iPad
Images
1/9
IK Multimedia Amplitube for iPad

Virtual effect for iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad from IK Multimedia belonging to the Amplitube series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review

Thread Comments about the feature article: Six iOS Amp-and-Effects Modelers Evaluated

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the feature article: Six iOS Amp-and-Effects Modelers Evaluated
Six iOS Amp-and-Effects Modelers Evaluated
Modeled amps and effects can be found in many applications, including outboard modeling processors, DAWs, dedicated computer plug-ins, and, now more than ever, iOS apps. Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch can be turned into a massive guitar rig that you can use for recording and live performance. Here we’ll look at six of the top modeling apps in terms of features, performance and price.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Excellent article! I've been looking for a good comparison between a few different IOs type guitar apps and this has really helped to narrow things down. I really appreciate the audio demos as well...so many reviews out there don't offer good audio demos so you can actually hear what this stuff sounds like from a real players perspective.
Thanks very much! I'm glad you found it helpful.
Quote:
I really appreciate the audio demos as well...so many reviews out there don't offer good audio demos so you can actually hear what this stuff sounds like from a real players perspective.

Agreed. It's our policy at Audiofanzine to include audio demos whenever possible.