Synful Orchestra Updated to v2.51
Synful has announced the release of version 2.5.1 of Synful Orchestra, which features the new French Horns first seen in the 2.5 beta released a few weeks ago.
Changes in 2.5.1 (since the 2.5.x beta):
- Added vibrato depth control to the new French Horn. The trill control has been moved to the place of the wah control and the harms tilt slider becomes the wah control when a mute or stopped Playing Mode is selected.
- Added the ability to change banks without sending a new MIDI program change message. This means you can, for example, create a "pizz" symbol in Finale or Sibelius which just sends a bank change and will work for all the string programs. See the updated section Control Parameters in Programs and Playing Modes in the Help or users guide for details.
- Made MIDI program 127 a "no change" program. If you make a bank change and then send a MIDI program change 127 the program will remain unchanged but the bank will change. Also good for creating "pizz" etc. symbols in Finale and Sibelius.
- Fixed a bug that caused some short notes to have abnormally abrupt releases.
- Rebalanced some notes that did not have even loudness.
- Updated horn demo files so that Mozart example plays in the correct key of Eb -- not Bb as before.
For more info, check out: www.synful.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Brainworx Releases bx_dynEQ Brainworx announced bx_dynEQ, a new set of M/S dynamic EQs and M/S compressors.
- Jeroen Breebaart Announces Red Phatt Pro Jeroen Breebaart announced a new plugin called Red Phatt Pro.
- Tommy Igoe's Groove Essentials 2.0 Complementing the 47 grooves contained in Groove Essentials 1.0, Groove Essentials 2.0 is presented as "an encyclopedia of fundamental drumset patterns for drumers of every age, ability level and musical application."