DiscoDSP Bliss in public beta
George Reales has released the first public beta of Bliss, his new software sampler equipped with modulation, morphing, effects and more.
We now know what Bliss is all about, and this sampler and sample player has a lot to offer.
- 32 / 64-bit VSTi / Audio Units compatibility.
- Built-in VST host / VSTi sampling (freezing)
- Built-in wave editor.
- Scalable and themeable GUI.
- Morphable scheme / automatable zone parameters.
- 128 Programs with unlimited zones.
- 32bit floating point based wavetables.
- Full MIDI Input triggering control.
- Playback engine
- Up to 64 voices polyphony (multilayered zone sampling engine).
- Oversampling voice generation: up to 4X oversample factor.
- Selectable interpolation engines: up to 512 points SINC interpolation.
- Full mono / poly / legato operation.
- Glide w/ autoswitch control.
- 4 voices Unison with detuning.
- Dual Zero-Delay Feedback filters.
- 24dB / Oct filter modes: Lowpass / Hipass / Bandpass 1 / Bandpass 2 / Notch / Peaking / Disabled. Stepping free Cutoff / Resonance and Drive parameters.
- Velocity and Keyboard tracking to Cutoff parameter.
- Modulation with 8 assignable Macro knobs.
- Independent envelope amplitude / modulation envelope / LFO and filter settings.
- 2 syncable LFO with configurable Phase.
- Stepping free modulation sends / pitch bend / modulation to morphing wheels.
- ADSR amplitude envelope.
- ADSR envelope filter / pitch assignable (both bipolar).
- Wow effect: Rock Da Disco.
- Soft clipper to tame the output.
- Stereo rotation effect.
- High quality chorus / delay / reverb.
- Selectable Pre Post Effects: Bit reducer, Phaser, Distortion.
- Chorus / Delay / Reverb sends per zone.
- Built-in wave editor with full undo history, Zoom up to 1:1 resolution, Independent Left - Right - Stereo selections, 7 Loop types (one shoot / forward / bidirectional / backward / forward w/sustain / crossfade / static), Cut / copy / paste / mix paste / sample / trim, Amplitude: Fade in / out / normalization / mute / insert silence
- Effects: Reverse / Invert polarity / Swap channels / Remove DC.
- Cues / Loop edit / Autoslice to tempo / transients.
- Automatable zone parameters / cue / loop points.
- Automatable start / end / loop points.
- Auto / drum mapping when multiple files are opened at once.
- Internal new program/bank formats with lossless encoding.
- LUA scripting engine for program loading: add new file formats easily.
- Import Samples to .FLAC / .WAV / .MP3 / .RAW / .OGG formats as well as .AKP (AKAI S5000-S6000) / .SFZ / .DLS / .SF2 (SoundFont2) / .XRNI (Renoise Instruments) Programs
- Export to .SFZ / ZBP programs and ZBB banks (24-bit lossless FLAC) / Encrypted ZBP and ZBB for 3rd party soundware and 16-bit WAV samples
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?