EastWest Updates Play & Hollywood Strings
EastWest has updated PLAY to version 2.0.25 and Hollywood Strings to version 1.0.3.
Changes and enhancements in PLAY Software Update version 2.0.25:
- Master reverb/effects warning message.
- Fixed incorrect audio latency on mac.
- Fixed crash in ProTools if license terms not found.
- Fixed text color confusion in browser.
Changes and enhancements in PLAY Software Update version 2.0.21:
- Improved error handling with audio drivers on windows.
- Fixed possible GUI frameworks conflict with old installers on windows 32 bit.
- Fixed unnecessary save dialog when replacing/deleting an instrument.
- Added marker (*) when instrument has been edited.
- Colorized current key switch.
- Fixed error message at application launch (windows only).
- Fixed audio artifacts with time stretch when bouncing audio.
- Eliminated deadlock with license error while loading instruments.
Changes and enhancements in Hollywood Strings Instrument Update version 1.0.3:
- Adjusted samples and sample start times for some instruments.
- Reorganized instruments folder.
- Fixed default mic position for some instruments.
- Adjusted modulator parameters.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zephod [BLOK] Modular Updated Zephod has updated the stable version of [BLOK] Modular to SVN 300 and the beta version to SVN 331.
- 2CAudio Aether v1.5.1 w/ Pro Tools RTAS 2CAudio has announced the release of version 1.5.1 of Aether, which includes RTAS support for Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools LE, and Pro Tools M-Powered users.
- Zynewave Updates Podium & Podium Free Zynewave recently released updates for Podium (v2.37) and Podium Free (v2.35).