Glitchmachines launches Polygon
Polygon is a quadruple advanced sampler for Mac and PC designed for sound effet creation.
Developed by Ivo Ivanov and Thomas Hennebert, Polygon allows for layering up to 4 samples and apply them a granular processing, modulation, LFOs or a sub-oscillator in order to create original sound effects. The plug-in ships with a 1.2GB sound library that features sounds already present in other Glitchmachines libraries, as well as new material. You can also use your own samples and presets are included to get you started with the instrument.
- 4 monophonic sampler modules with Granular mode
- Play and Loop modes
- 4 modulation envelopes with Cycle mode and variable slopes
- 8 LFOs with retrigger, sync and multipliers
- Sub-oscillator with sinus and square waves with PWM
- Modulation matrix and RND Isolate Suite
- 3 effect processors: Metalizer, Stutter and FM Rig Modulator
Polygon is a VST and AU plug-in for Mac OS X and Windws 32 and 64-bit. It is available now for $49 at www.glitchmachines.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Win an Audient iD22 + Sontronics mic on Facebook Audient gives you the opportunity to add under the Xmas tree a bundle with an iD22 and a STC-20 studio microphone.
- COMB-I, free processing chain for Reaktor Multiples Pro offers COMB-I, a new free add-on for Reaktor that combines 5 effect processors.
- Toontrack launches Metal Beats MIDI Toontrack is closing the Metal Month with Metal MIDI Beats, a drum MIDI library played by Soilwork’s Dirk Verbeuren.