IK Multimedia Sampletank 2 XL
IK Multimedia Sampletank 2 XL
FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Nope nothing missing here. You pretty much have everything you need to really manipulate sounds in this plugin. The effects are great and you get a lot of options for editing samples.

Price paid

$350

Wasn't really hard to get around after reading the manual but they(IK) should make it a little more intuitive to use.

The sound quality is great! Everything sounds great from the bass to the percussions. The brass instruments in my opinion are pretty wack but I don't really incorporate brass into my beats unless they're samples from records. There doesn't seem to be enough synth instruments to get your crunk on but what can you do? Other than that everything sounds great! Especially the bass & strings.

It crashes on me a lot but I think that might because of low PC memory or something. I wouldn't recommend getting this plugin unless you have a really well-built computer to run this on. I can't even have two instruments playing out of Sampletank at the same time without it crashing on me. Definitely upgrade your computer before getting this.

It's alright. I'm a sample-based producer so I don't really use much of the sounds anyways. The only instruments I really use out of Sampletank is the bass. It's a good plugin but I'm sticking to hardware from now on. I have a Roland JV-1080 on the way as we speak.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: I.Q. ( 6-, 2005)