Native Instruments Kompakt
andon. andon.
Publié le 07/30/07 à 12:42
Installation without problems
No imcompatibilité
Comes with a manual very useful, I strongly advise to read it, because despite the fact that kompakt is controlled almost instinctively, the manual tells us about some issues and some functions a little buried.

Check out my config, this is not the best of the best kompakt and performs well.

So I acquired the software it There's a few months I was gone and almost enthusiastic about my purchase, I am now convinced. Kompakt is the software that is perfect for my understanding of the logic sounds.
I could have 500 euros in my pocket, I would not have kontakt, although the bank's good is very enticing ... kompakt but contains the essential need for the comprehensive treatment of sound: Filters, LFOs, envelopes of AHDSR in the H is in fact hold for the time-keeping or the envelope is the maximum value that is very useful. Some eight instruments a multi effects section, a master filter that acts actually equalizer. In short all on one interface and ergonomically well thought hyper.

I have not found even better was the control tower of my sounds, everything passes through here. I do not need more, I would not be so creative. I like when everything is clear like this all comes to hand.
I failed to give a defect that seemed rude anyway, it was on the mapping, I do not see any function displayed after having looked at the manual it is in fact the keyrange whose values be changed at the top left.

In the end nothing is missing, everything is designed to make work easy and straightforward. The only complaint I have is too small explorer.
This is concrete kompakt I did not see any fault and it played very well from NI to think of people who can not invest in an expensive sampler like kontakt and which may never be used all functions.

Otherwise, I know that a group edit function exists and is the master section for an entire multi instance, I thought it did not exist but I confess I am not used to me never be served again. It is not necessary say.

Well, my bank sounds in total must be over 30GB I did kompakt synthesizer overkill and infinitely creative. An update of the software was made and now accepts kompakt sound banks kontakt.
In this regard the software accepts the AKAI format, EXS, GIGA, SF, LM. In short almost everything.

I do not take myself seriously when I make music, and I use the software to put ideas to create patches, is a really great tool, if you recognize a little in what I say I think you make no mistake with the purchase.

Good music