- The installation is done it without problems?
as usual with native c is without problems
- Have you encountered any incompatibilities?
- The general configuration is easy?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
the software is super simple and the manual is not really necessary n
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / RAM / disk / sound card ..)
asus P4P800 / P4 2.4go C / 1GB of ram in dual DDR / Mia echo
- The software runs he correctly on this configuration?
it works anyway I nikel of battery already and I've never had a problem
- The hardware + software is stable?
been no crashes for two weeks of, unwanted
- How long have you use it? 2 weeks
- What is so special that you love the most, least? sound quality
if you want a synth with sounds that tear Vilon SERIOUS! and c is well kompakt that you need but knows how full of other sounds are not problemes.les synthesized sounds are very good also as the Oberheim, juno etc. ..
the software includes a sample set of three CDs and I have never seen such a quality, yet I have tried tons.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
yes eyes closed
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Njxt's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Installation: no problem. Activation over the Internet very easily from the post installation ... or another connected to the internet! Very convenient.
- Incompatibility: for now no.
- Configuration: extremely simple too.
- Manual (in French, joy!) Quite clear. But most excavated examples or explanations of the effects and LFO and company would have been nice for beginners like me
- Perf: the Direct From Disk (read samples "as needed" from DD) and perf settings (simple) of soft, you can really load the mule (large sample) without putting the machine to its knees. Against it must be determined by the settings according to their needs (big or bcp polyphony of instruments etc ...)
- Stability: for now, foolproof, as usual with NI.
I use it for 3 weeks and it's time today, a price / quality ratio pretty unbeatable quality Sampel 3GB + a sample player / "synth" / hack for this price!
Well, all samples are not of equal quality but most are really good.
The "real" hacker can not be satisfied not only 4 effects, LFO present and lean tools hacking samples but one who wants a player / converter sample simple, stable, efficient, intuitive and almost all important in two clicks of the mouse can jump on it!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Anonymous 's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Pentium4 2.8Ghz, Asus P4P800, 1024 DDR, hyper threading, 80GB HDD Seagate 7200trs / m, luna2 sound card.
Imperceptible latency, set to 7ms 44100Htz.Stabilité copy, NO crash in 3 weeks of use in "stand alone" + instrument in Cubase VST.
No, really, it's all good.
* Stability, surprisingly easy! (Chuis not a fan to virtual, but there they thought about the guys like me =), 70% of the sounds are very good, Import AKAI (hello the sample set in the + big GIGA !...) world and among other things, everything has to be the main window ... Sound Playback dur.LFO disk + sync delay.
* To create such ground, I load a AKAI sound of "Atmosphere" series SoundScan: Ok, I have the program on a MIDI, hop, I add to channel 2 choirs sounds origins KOMPAKT , PAF! I load a WAV sound strange in the canal .... midi3 short, 3 minutes, I have a sheet that tears ....
+ * Small: We see the notes to play on the micro keyboard ... Most importantly, we see a glance if the sample covers all notes or not (colored green). It also allows to easily mapping with eight instrumentals ...
We like least:
Well-gone, + effects would have been nice (Koi? 200 Euros, ok!).
Good, finally, no possibilté import sounds included with KONTAKT ... Anyway, I love them less!
As a "reader" of samples (We can still traffickers the sounds!) Is undoubtedly the TOP value.
Looking for a piano more than "drinking"? Want to play your sound library of your AKAI sampler that fell to the ground (Aïe! )?...
A MUST HAVE! And for the same price, the house makes you kado 2GB of sounds! ...
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
strobo's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Installation is no problem it?
Installation is simple for someone who speaks English. I find the registration process (required in NI) quite heavy for someone who is not comfortable with English and computers, always giving the impression that whoever achte its software is always pnalis more. I do not like the principle of ID system that locks you bought a software "license". Apart from that, it installs via Windows Installer good classical error-free. If Reinstalling, we have the possibility to backup files or installations "rpar", like Office for example.
AND THE BIG BLACK POINT: The soft silent supplied on DVD with no clear indication of the bote! And how does one who has no DVD drive on your PC? I have a DVD burner, so no problem but I imagine the head of one who returns home to try to press her soft and has a CD ROM ...
Have you experienced any incompatibility?
I have not encountered incompatibility particulires. I use Tracktion v2.0 and it works well trs. All outputs are known, and all running normally Reduces latency.
Gnrale configuration is easy?
A breeze. The configuration interface and gnrale trs is clear, I think.
The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
NO. I find it shameful for a software limit of this rate. The doc paper is in French but well translated and particulirement INTERESTED little read. For the rest, go to the website of the NI rcuprer tutorials that explain how to map a particular instrument on the keyboard.
What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
Asus A7N8X, Athlon 2400 +, 1GB RAM Samsung 140 GB HDD, STAUDIO DSP24 Value, DVD / Sony Burner.
The software works he correctly on this configuration?
Excellent. The latency of 5ms (thank you the DSP24 Value) and the software behaves trs though this is as standalone VSTi. You can change several paramtres in real time and does not drop.
This software + hardware configuration is stable?
J'espre. I uninstall and reinstall of dj Kompakt since he started planting in standalone and VSTi (with nothing in between other install) APRS have loaded a sound and tried to play (in midi or by clicking on the keyboard). It is a census be corrected bug in version 1.0.3. Since it is stable but has not yet srieux.
edit: I have not encountered any problem since Reinstalling. It is of great stability almost transparent and I learned to use it better. I go back the note
How long have you use it?
What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The sample set is excellent. I like the interface, particulire, but practical. The sound quality is really good trs. What prsence on some sounds! The piano is acceptable, but a 100MB patch, it is limited (the "nice piano" my JV1080 is far better, especially for classical piano solo). It does the job of pop, especially with the nice grain, etc ...
The guitars are beautiful, the drum kits Idem. The sets of strings are trs convincing, with some violins are superb.
And the fact is that you can use thousands of banks in the format AKAI, Giga, 1 Battery, etc ... and it's really cool.
The goal is far reaches even if only for the basic version. I wanted a practical soft, with lots of sounds, in order to "model" quickly with all the standard instruments at hand. I realize that some arrangements are not necessary, so the quality of some patches is excellent.
How do you report qualitprix?
It is expensive but the report qualitprix is excellent, from the time when we have everything you need to make it work. It's much less expensive than a hardware sound module.
I still have a little trouble with the price of software, especially when they are brids this fawn. But it has really given the impression of having my money, and I know he will m'tre trs useful.
Exprience with, you will do again this choice? ...
With exprience, I would be a better musician, and I dcrocherais contracts 20 million euros, which would allow me to buy Kontakt! But until that day, I doubt rechoissirai kompakt eyes closed. The most compelling is the ticket costs DMOS on the site of NI. It is they who convinced me the most.