SampleRobot for the Korg Volca Sample
Skylife will release in March a special edition of its SampleRobot software for the Korg Volca Sample sequencer.
SampleRobot Volca-X will be available in a few days for Mac OS X and Windows and will allow for managing, convert and save your own custom samples for the Korg Volca Sample. You’ll also fin all the sampling features of the SampleRobot Single-X edition, so you can sample your drum boxes, instruments and even plug-ins and use them on the Korg sample sequencer.
- Send up to 100 samples to the Volca Sample at once
- Supports multiple audio resolutions
- Automatic high resolution resampling for the Volca Sample
- Store all the sample libraries as Projects
- Delete sample libraries
- Restore factory samples
- File slicing
- Stereo-mono rendering
- Multiple loop export modes
- WaveRobot editor available in option
SampleRobot Volca-X will be available for 49 € / $59 / £39. More info at www.samplerobot.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Music IO, an app that sends MIDI over USB Secret Base Design has released an app that allows Apple iDevices equipped with a Mac computer to send/receive MIDI over USB.
- In Session Audio launches a fingerpicking library In Session Audio announced the release of its Fingerstyle Folk Acoustic Guitar multiformat loop library with a special introductory price.
- Reveal Spire in AAX for Pro Tools 11 Reveal Sound released a small update for its Spire virtual synth in order to make it compatible with Pro Tools 11.