An editor plug-in for the Korg MS2000
Mystery Islands adds a new editor plug-in to its collection, this one is dedicated to the Korg MS2000 series synthesizers.
The MS2KxR is a VST and AU plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows that gives access and allows for editing most of the parameters on the Korg MS2000/MS2000R/MS2000B/MS2000BR hardware synthesizers from their computer.
Here’s what you can do with MS2KxR:
- Connect your Korg MS2000 series synthesizer directly into your DAW
- Edit almost every parameter of your synthesizer from our plug-in
- Plug-in user interface reacts to hardware knob & buttons movements
- Automate almost every parameter within your DAW
- Edit both layers from the plug-in individually or link layers together
- Request Presets within the plug-in
- Send the parameters from the plug-in to your synthesizers Temp buffer and save them from there or directly write user memory from our plug-in
- Knob & button values are sent to hardware
- View & edit patch name in plug-in interface
- Request current patch from selected slot to librarian
- Request all patches from selected bank to librarian
- Store currently selected patch from librarian to hardware
- Store current patch bank from librarian to hardware
- Load any MIDI / Sysex patch or performance bank to librarian
- Browse patch banks within plugin librarian
- Load single patch to selected timbre (1 / 2)
- Software stores last used patch data with plug-in to it’s memory
- Software loads last used patch data with project load and sends it to hardware
- Organize patch data in librarian and save a new patch bank to hard drive
- Send patch data to hardware from plugin by using white user interface buttons
- Request patch data from selected bank to plugin white buttons memory (128 slots)
- Option to scroll thru hardware programs without sending patch data to hardware
- View & edit upper / lower part patch name
- Select patch midi channels per timbre
The MS2KxR plug-in will be available on April 17th but you can pre-order it now for the special price of 49.95 € at www.mysteryislands-music.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SampleRobot for the Korg Volca Sample Skylife will release in March a special edition of its SampleRobot software for the Korg Volca Sample sequencer.
- Music IO, an app that sends MIDI over USB Secret Base Design has released an app that allows Apple iDevices equipped with a Mac computer to send/receive MIDI over USB.
- In Session Audio launches a fingerpicking library In Session Audio announced the release of its Fingerstyle Folk Acoustic Guitar multiformat loop library with a special introductory price.