XPand! 2 now available for any DAW
XPand! 2, the virtual expander originally create by Digidesign then branded by Avid for Pro Tools, is now available at AIR Music Technology.
AIR Music Technology did not only put their hands on this virtual workstation, they also ported it to Mac OS X and Windows in VST, AU and AAX 64-bit formats and added new presets.
On the menu:
- 4-channel multitimbral operation
- Up to 4 stereo instrument parts per patch
- Up to 64 voices per part (mono or poly)
- 2 effect processors with 50 editable types
- Arpeggiation for each part
- Sound generation engines: Subtractive and FM synthesis, tonewheels and sample player
- More than 2500 presets organized in 29 categories (pads, ambience & FX, percussive, leads, guitars, strings, brass, keys…)
Xpand! 2 has a price of $99.99 and owners of the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack can purchase an upgrade for $49.99. More info at www.airmusictech.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonnox launches AAX DSP version of the SuprEsser Sonnox will be attending AES along with Avid to introduce the DS version of its SuprEsser de-esser plug-in.
- All SoundMorph in a bundle SoundMorph decided to bundle all its products in the Universe pack, an operation that will be renewed every year.
- 2 new plug-ins for the UA Software Universal Audio released version 1.7 of its UA Software, which adds two new plug-ins, including the reproduction of the RMX16 reverb.