Audio Precision introduces the APx555 analyzer
Audio Precision announces the availability of the latest generation of AP audio analyzer, the APx555.
The APx555 is a two-channel audio analyzer equipped with analog and AES/S-PDIF inputs and outputs. It also includes Bluetooth technology and features HDMI, ARC and PDM connections.
The unit ships with version 4.0 of the APx500 measurement software, which offers two Sequence and Bench analysis modes.
- 2 analog Notch filters
- Master clock for reference, sync and trigger
- 1.2 million point FFT resolution
- Signal generation up to 204kHz and 26V RMS
- Frequency range up to 1MHz at 24 bits
- Residual THD+Noise: -120dB
- Residual input noise: 1 µV
Discover the new APx555 at apx555.ap.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- More info about the Sennheiser Dante card Sennheiser will release in a few weeks a Dante expansion card for the Digital 9000 wireless systems, which was unveiled at IBC.
- New loudspeakers in the Pioneer XY Series The Pioneer Pro Audio department introduces four new models of passive loudspeakers in the XY series, including two subwoofers.
- Grund Audio powers its ACX Series Grund Audio announces the addition of powered versions of its ACX loudspeakers.