Audio Precision introduces the APx555 analyzer
Audio Precision announces the availability of the latest generation of AP audio analyzer, the APx555.
The APx555 is a two-channel audio analyzer equipped with analog and AES/S-PDIF inputs and outputs. It also includes Bluetooth technology and features HDMI, ARC and PDM connections.
The unit ships with version 4.0 of the APx500 measurement software, which offers two Sequence and Bench analysis modes.
- 2 analog Notch filters
- Master clock for reference, sync and trigger
- 1.2 million point FFT resolution
- Signal generation up to 204kHz and 26V RMS
- Frequency range up to 1MHz at 24 bits
- Residual THD+Noise: -120dB
- Residual input noise: 1 µV
Discover the new APx555 at apx555.ap.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.