Sonnox launches AAX DSP version of the SuprEsser
Sonnox will be attending AES along with Avid to introduce the DS version of its SuprEsser de-esser plug-in.
The Sonnox Oxford SuprEsser DS is only available in AAX DSP 64-bit for the Avid Pro Tools HDX and S3L systems. Its main features are the following:
- Linear Phase Dynamic EQ
- Operates from 1kHz - 20kHz
- Latency of 1.9ms (at 48kHz sample rate)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 and 48kHz
- Transparently controls aggressive frequencies
- Automatic Level Tracking follows energy levels (no need to automate threshold)
- Large intuitive graphic display
- Three different 'Listen' modes
- Advanced Mode for the Dynamic EQ
- 64-bit compliant
- Presets included
- iLok2 required
The Oxford SuprEsser plug-in is available at www.sonnox.com for £275 and at authorized retailers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- All SoundMorph in a bundle SoundMorph decided to bundle all its products in the Universe pack, an operation that will be renewed every year.
- 2 new plug-ins for the UA Software Universal Audio released version 1.7 of its UA Software, which adds two new plug-ins, including the reproduction of the RMX16 reverb.
- Bryan Lane sings for Soundiron The new series of Soundiron vocal sample libraries debuts with tenor Bryan Lane, aka Bryn.