Mesa Boogie announces the Mark 5 Twenty-Five
Mesa Boogie develops its Mark guitar amp range with the new Mark 5 Twenty-Five all-valve head.
The Mark 5 Twenty-Five amp head includes the latest innovations from Mesa Boogie, including the CabClone DI and cab simulation and an independent power select option for each channel.
- 2-channel all-valve amplifier head
- Patented Multi-Watt technology on each channel : choose between 10W (2 valves in Class A/B Triode operation) or 25W (2 valves in Class A/B Pentode and proprietary Dyna-Watt)
- 6x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2W EL84 power tubes
- Fixed bias
- 2 channels: channel 1 with Clean, Fat and Crunch modes, gain, low, mid/boost, treble, presence, reverb (on the rear) and Master controls ; channel 2 with Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme modes, gain, low, mid, treble, presence, reverb (on the rear) and master controls
- 5-band graphic EQ that can be bypassed (on the amp or with a footswitch) and assigned to each channel
- Tube-driven spring reverb
- Tube-driver buffered effect loop
- Built-in CabClone
- 2-button footswitch
- Handcrafted in California, USA
- Black finish, optional customization
No information regarding the price of this new compact head, which details are online at www.mesaboogie.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Radial introduces the StageBug SB-48UB The new StageBug SB-48UB that Radial Engineering launches today is a phantom power for the Radial PZ preamps.
- New Takamine left-handed guitars and bass Left-handed are honored this week at Takamine’s who releases four new guitars and a bass from the G Series.
- VFE introduces the Focus mid boost pedal With Focus, VFE offers an alternate solution to guitarists who use their TubeScreamer as a Mid Boost effect.