Prodipe Prodipe VE
Prodipe Prodipe VE
BWalter BWalter
Published on 12/28/06 at 09:11
RAS

The sounds are completely honest, but be careful that the top pro n'st not either: I have tested some file format that GM sounds great now, but some improvement to do on some instruments (strings and piano of course) , and by default the percussion are a bit too loaded, in fact: finally, all this is set.

Yes an overall opinion that I know I'm not that hard but you will understand why: there is a huge mistake in the design of this product!
Installed: it starts every time Windows starts!
Can not turn it off!
There I dream every time you start Windows, it loads its samples in the RAM of the PC, unacceptable lorsuq'on wants to use your PC without the request, well, it uses the RAM anyway. No menu to close the software, for Windows boot option, it is not in the group when Windows starts: in short I was not able to turn it off unless you uninstall ... or buy the RAM. And again I updated the software on the site of the manufacturer, the version supplied on CD was a bit minimalist. Beware, too, at last count still no new downloadable sound banks that VE ... So yes I put that one: it is cheap indeed, but I'm sick of teething problems.
Other default the USB dongle! If you already have the Steinberg key it makes you have two USB port of Dung besides the width of the key prevents to put two side by side: Distinguished engineer what you think ????????? ??