< Tous les avis LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
AlanForPresident AlanForPresident

« good editing abilities  »

Published on 06/06/12 at 14:12
Sylenth 1 was a vst that I was using for a while until I purchased a few other. But during the time while I was using it I was in love wit it. There are just so many options you have when using Sylenth and manpulation the sounds or editing them to the way you want them. The possibilities are really endless with this vst plug. It was easy to install and set up and use, no manual was needed and im not sure if there is actually one that comes with it or not because I didn’t have one I don’t think.

Sylenth worked great on my quad core pc and my laptop. It never crashed or froze. I only used in in Fl Studio so im not sure how it would work in any other DAW or midi sequencing program that’s out. I am curious to know if they have come out with another or newer version of it though?

Overall, the sounds are really good. A lot of synths and spacey type of sounds that you can use in your mix and with a lot of different effects available right in Sylenth you will be able to get creative and start making sounds that no one else has, which is real important to me because in todays music everyone is using the same plug ins and the same keyboards so its good to have a vst that you can really make things sound “different” in or even use it to create your “own” signature sound that you will be remembered by. For the price (which isn’t bad at all) Sylenth is one of the best in that range. I have heard hit songs on the radio that have used the basic presets that come with Sylenth, so you know that its top quality. But at this point everyone has it, so its time for them to come out with a newer one or more presets to build off of.