< Tous les avis LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
BeyondR BeyondR
Published on 07/28/12 at 05:57
Sylenth1 is a virtual vst synth that combines the nice quality of an analog sound with a more contemporary electronic sound.
There are plenty of sound synths but there is something completely unique about sylenth1 , beside the general configuration that is really simple and functions that are easy to follow to get a nice deep sound.

The software works great, it's always stable, it provides me with the sounds in my head that I'm trying to create, even if I've been using it for a while, when I'm making a whole new track either way I'm using sylenth1 to create something more original and unique.

What i like most about sylenth1 is the design and how all the oscillators work together, it has 4 osc build-in, and you can insert 8 voices to them.

About the balance between price/quality all i can see it deserves even more than it's price, it really does, you have a lot of build-in fx to play with like: eq, compressor, delay, reverb, phaser and a whole of other great features provided with this complex and yet amazingly easy to use synth.

The precision and quality of the sounds are 10/10, one of the best synths on the market.
There are plenty of complicated synths that cost a lot, but don't let them fool you, sylenth1 will get the job done even if it's not the most expensive synth out there.
You can easily combine the nice sounds provided by sylenth1 with an epic piano to get some emotional electronic music, also you can practically build anything with all the possibilities provided by lennar digital.
All I can say is that I would go again with the lennar digital hand if I would want to get a nice synth, with a great design, not very exepensive but still that provided a hq sound, a lot of great producers nowadays use sylenth1 to make their own sounds, Armin does it, Airbase does it, so use it wisely and create something really massive for the whole world to be shocked.