< Tous les avis LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
JoeW1 JoeW1
Published on 03/23/13 at 17:16
No compatibility issues found while using this synth called Sylenth1.

The manual provided by Lennar Digital is very easy to understand , great positioning of the information , great book.

The general setup is very simple , nothing really complex , it usually takes about 5 minutes.

The typical functions are easy to spot , well designed , great guide provided with the soft.

The software works very good in this configuration.

The software is stable and I haven't encountered any distortion while working with it.

I'm getting a lot of great results while using Sylenth1 from Sonic Academy in designing my own sounds , starting from bass and ending with bells.

I've been using sylenth1 for a couple of years now.

Sylenth1 From Lennar Digital is a 4 oscillators synth analog based.
What I like most about it is the fat sound that can be combined from 32 voices played by these 4 osc , the build in effects like arp , the adjustable chorus depth rate and feedback , a great reverb , a very powerful eq and delay.

I also do like that friendly interface that is easy to understand even for an amateur , another great tool is the sync with the tempo of your working station , the distortion tool is also capable of taking your musical elements on a whole new level.

My opinion about the value for the price is great , this is a pretty cheap product from an objective point of view , this synth is used so much in our music industry , it's crazy if you've never worked with it.

I've tried many synth models before and after sylenth1 , but still I'm using this synth almost in every song that I make , extremely useful synth that can be used in any musical genre.

Knowing what I know , I would buy this program again and again.