< Tous les avis LennarDigital Sylenth 1
LennarDigital Sylenth 1
DJ Henny DJ Henny

« Best VST synth out. »

Published on 01/29/11 at 14:12
This VST installed nicely and quickly and has worked nicely on both of my computers. The lbirary is easily accessable through a drop down menu of sorts that rolls over the screen.. I have used it on a low end computer (1.8GHZ pentium and 1gb ram) as well as my current (2.5GHZ Core2Quad & 4GB ram) and it runs equally as brilliant on both. It works nicely in both of the DAW's that I use, Ableton and FL Studio.

This software works well in both of my DAW's and performs exceptionally. All of the stock sounds that come with it load instantly and sound extremely brilliant. The CPU load is immensely low and the VST can be used over and over and over again in the same track with no stutter or lag. The VST itself is roughly 20mb of space and the sounds that come with it you would assume take up gigs upon gigs. They don't. This is one of Sylenths brilliant points. It is remarkably stable too, I have never found any crashes using soley this VST. I have been using it for a couple of months now.

I absolutely adore the sounds that come with this VST. The stock presets are beyond any other synth I have used too. The amazing thing is there are a ton of sound banks available for Sylenth too that add to the already massive library of presets. The sound quality of the prests in this synth is brilliant too, and most of the sounds fit into any mix effortless with miniimal EQ or filtering needed. It can be a nightmare to filter out the weaker sounds from the better sounds though. This vst is a must purchase for anybody looking to create pop, RNB or hip hop music.