< Tous les avis Loomer String
Loomer String
g.dps g.dps

«  Good thongs ... »

Published on 05/29/11 at 00:50
Installation is hassle-free, I just had a recognition problem in Pro Tools 9 due to incorrect positioning of the plugin directory to install. Easy to fix and I contacted the developers Loomer who promised me a fix to correct it.
No manual is downloading ... But not really need either the software is simple to use.
For other features see the excellent description Mekanik Zain in its opinion of April 19.

The PC is composed of a CM ASUS Rampage II Extreme, Intel Core i7 920 and 6GB of RAM. The heart of the system for being a zik RME Fireface 800.
The software it runs perfectly, even in combination with the other PT9. Found no instability, no noise, jumps, clicks or other.

I use it for 2 months.
"Tried" is not the word I was looking primarily a synth of strings to emulate as closely as the Eminent 310 "in the Jar." I have some free apps, Virtual String Machine too, but ultimately in the job I was looking for it Loomer String that is doing best. Combined with a proper adjustment of phasing easily get hot groundwater, deep, gliding ... that fit happily in the background of songs.

+: Easy handling, quality sounds and effects, synthetic possibilities
- For the price, not much ...

I would do without hesitation that choice.