Muon Software Tau Bassline 10th Anniversary Edition
Muon Software has announced the release of Tau Bassline 10th Anniversary Edition, an update of Muon Software's original free synth that was discontinued long-ago.
According to Muon, it's been given a facelift, a new audio engine and made compatible with the latest VST and AU hosts on Windows and Mac OS X.
- Single Oscillator (Saw & Square).
- Resonant 18dB/Oct LPF.
- Envelope generator with adjustable decay for amplifier and filter cutoff modulation.
- Glide (switchable).
- Automatable Parameters.
Tau Bassline 10th Anniversary Edition is exclusively available from Muon Software's Facebook page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EastWest Hollywood Brass EastWest follows their Hollywood Strings Virtual Instrument with Hollywood Brass, a 150GB instrument that features the new PLAY 3 playback engine.
- Avid Scorch on the iPad Avid today introduced Scorch – a new app designed to turs your iPad into an interactive music stand, score library, and sheet music store.
- n-Track Studio for Mac n-Track Software has released n-Track for Mac 1.0: After 16 years of being Windows-only n-Track is now available for Mac computers as well as iOS.