Cakewalk Rapture Updated To v1.2
Cakewalk has updated Rapture to v1.2.
Issues resolved in Rapture 1.2:
- VST version now works in some hosts that do not support VST 2.4.
- x64 VST version now patches correctly.
- Envelope Generator nodes could go negative.
- Authorization issues under Windows Vista when not run as administrator.
- 'Use Single Mode' now works in Windows Vista without having to run as administrator.
- In some cases an exception error that would occur when opening the editor in Project5 version 2.5 has been corrected.
- An exception would occur if the buffer size was larger than 4096 samples in DXi hosts.
- DXi automation performance issues.
- Band Pass Filter issues.
- Program fix: 'RGC Brass Bands'.
New features in Rapture 1.2:
- Envelope Generators can now be retriggered from the Step Generator.
- Internal Tempo with Tap - Rapture can now sync to its own internal tempo.
- You can now save and load presets in the Envelope Generator and Step Generator sections.
- Envelope Generator now auto-scrolls when entering nodes.
- Knob Focus Indicator - the currently selected knob will now have edging around it.
- Built-in DC Offset blocker to remove unwanted DC Offset distortion.
- Up/Down selectors now have direct text entry by double-clicking on them.
- New alternate 'Zoom On View' mode in the Envelope Generator.
- Vista x64 improvements - the installer now allows you to choose to install either the 32 or 64-bit versions of Rapture on Windows Vista x64.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.