Hudson Music eBooks
Hudson Music eBooks are bonus drum books included free with selected Hudson Music DVDs.
The multiple-page PDF documents are designed and laid out like conventional books and contain the same type of notated musical examples, exercises and transcriptions. However, an eBook can be accessed and viewed or printed from any computer while its content supports the demonstrations and discussions of the player who is featured on the DVD.
In addition to the Modern Drummer Festival 2008 DVD, current Hudson titles with eBooks include:
- Antonio Sanchez: Master Series
- John Blackwell: Master Series
- David Garibaldi: Breaking the Code
- Steve Smith: Drum Legacy
- Benny Greb: The Language of Drumming
- Russ Miller: Arrival/Behind the Glass
- Jason Bittner: What Drives the Beat
Hudson has announced that upcoming DVD projects with Keith Carlock and Aaron Spears will include eBooks, as well.
Sample eBook pages with related DVD clips are now available from the Hudson Music website.
Check out www.hudsonmusic.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cakewalk Rapture Updated To v1.2 Cakewalk has updated Rapture to v1.2.
- De la mancha Spring Sale De la mancha is offering a half price bundle of three plug-ins until the end of next week.
- Togeo Studios Beatmaker Classics [Freeware] Togeo Studios has released a free pack of audio loops for Ableton Live, The Beatmaker Classics.