< Tous les avis Waldorf Largo
Waldorf Largo
Alternat Runner Alternat Runner

«  very very typical »

Published on 01/26/14 at 12:16
Simple installation, no incompatibility, well recognized as vsti in Samplitude Pro X. Stable, no crashes even with several open sessions.

My config:
ASUS P8Z77-V cm
Intel i7 3.4 Ghz
Ram 32GB

As previously stated, no problems or crashes freeze, it runs itself. At the same time it does not seem vsti weigh very heavy ...

I use it for 2 years.

What I like? Its stability

What I do not like? The sound ...

... I said: no problem at various controls of the beast, there has what it takes to cut the sound you want, BUT, whatever you do, it will always sound like Warldorf .. . cold, clinical, aggressive ... ok, this is useful for some compounds but the sound is so typical that it is difficult to use in anything other than trance and consors ...

So if you only evolve in this musical style and are an absolute fan of this brand, go ahead with your eyes closed, vsti is for you!

Anyway I put 8 because the controls are numerous and quite nice interface. My opinion on the audio is only a matter of taste. Objectively, this vsti runs very well, stable and everything else :)