Boss VT-1 Voice Transformer
Boss VT-1 Voice Transformer

VT-1 Voice Transformer, Vocal Processor from Boss.

the bubble 07/11/2012

Boss VT-1 Voice Transformer : the bubble's user review

• Partager
everything has been said in the notice above. all done by hand and were able to make backups. very simple device. connections: rca out, mono jack in / out (microphone) no xlr the unit is old!

the manual is very short and not need it we quickly understand. One downside: it turns on with the forming and should be off to find his voice "normal".

effects are very effective, very dangerous for a small device as old. Obviously, I use it for voice (it is made for it). I like to see anything but the style "robot".

I've had at least 20 years, bought by chance at Tours used. I had paid a high price at the time just for the reverb and the Board of knowledge ...... I do not have served more than ten times since then: it's gachi. I had never tried this type of device before, but I find it ridiculous even today! on the other hand, it must be set as the gain over the middle breath (very) high, it is the only bad point of this device. Today I do not rachèterais this device but just a reverb, I keep it anyway just in case, you never know.