[NAMM] 2 new TC-Helicon products at NAMM
TC-Helicon will introduce tomorrow at NAMM 2015 two new products, a looper for microphone in the Ditto Series and the MP-76 dynamic mic.
MP-75 users will find on this new model the same LCD display but the single control button was replaced with 4 buttons for up to 4 effect assign.
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Dynamic capsule with neodymium magnet and dual internal shockmount
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV/Pa
- Output level: 94 dB SPL
- XLR connector
- No battery required
For singers and acoustic musicians, TC-Helicon offers a mic dedicated version of its Ditto looper pedal, with XLR connectors.
The Ditto Mic Looper can record and loop voices and miked acoustic instruments. Good news on this model, you get two footswitches to record/play/overdub/undo/redo and stop/erase the loop, which is more convenient than the single button on the Ditto version for guitarists. The Ditto Mic Looper will save the last loop and overdubs between use so you can disconnect it without loosing your last idea. And icing on the cake, you can control the looper from the TC-Helicon MP-75 and MP-76 microphones.
- 5-minute looper
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- Unlimited overdubs
- Automatic gain adjustment
- 2 footswitches for looper function control
- XLR input and output
- LED status playback/record indicator
- Built-in mic preamp with 24V phantom power
- Mic Control for remote control from an MP-75 / MP-76 dynamic microphone
- USB port for firmware update from the VoiceSupport software on Mac and PC
The TC-Helicon MP-76 and Ditto Mic Looper will be available starting next week for a suggested price of 149 €.
If you purchase the Ditto Mic Looper before March 31, 2015, TC-Helicon will offer your an MP-75 handheld microphone with which you can control the pedal. See full details and required form at www.tc-helicon.com.
And if you choose to purchase an MP-76 microphone, note that this new model is bundled for with the VoiceLive Touch 2 vocal processor in a limited edition for the price of 599 €. Visit this page for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.