[Musikmesse] TC Helicon Updates VoiceTone Synth
Version 1.1 firmware update sees TC-Helicon adding new features to the live automatic tuning and vocoder effect.
These include significantly lower latency for the lead voice, a Chromatic mode for scale-free operation, and alternate HardTune settings that allow more natural-sounding pitch correction when required, according to the company.
New features include:
- Chromatic mode allows complete vocal freedom with HardTune and voice-to-synth vocoder
- Natural pitch correction styles available with HardTune block
- Improved instrument vocoder presets for use by guitarist singers
- Lower lead voice latency
- Improved megaphone styles
- MIDI improvements over USB including patch change and channel select for those integrating Synth into their computer-centric electronic music setup.
- User interface fixes and improvements
For more details on the 1.1 firmware update: www.tc-helicon.com/voicetonesynth
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] TC Helicon Updates Voice Live 2 Version 1.2 firmware update sees TC-Helicon adding new features to the vocal processor…
- [Musikmesse] Rycote InVision USM Rycote, the UK-based manufacturer of microphone windshields and suspensions, is presenting the InVision USM mic suspension for large-diaphragm recording microphones at Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] JZ Microphones V47 & V67 JZ Microphones will be at Pro Light+Sound / Musikmesse 2010, this time at booth #H26 in hall 8.0.