Warwick RockCable Vintage Tweed
The RockCable instrument cable assortment gets a new addition with vintage tweed woven cables.
They're also called "electric iron cables" and come in gold, beige or black patterns, either 3, 5, 6 or 9 meters long. Two variants are available, either with two straight jacks, or one straight and one angled.
Specs RockCable Vintage Tweed Instrument Cable
- Tweed woven cables
- With 2 straight metal jacks or 1 straight and 1 angled
- Gold plated tip
- Available in 3, 5, 6 and 9 meters
- Diameter 7mm
- Available in gold, beige and black patterns
For more information, visit www.warwickbass.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Warwick Robert Trujillo Signature Bass Trujillo is best known as a finger-style bass monster who played the bass for Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves, Ozzy Osbourne and Metallica since the late '80's.
- Warwick Thumb Single Cutaway Bass Warwick introduced the Thumb Single Cutaway Bass.
- [NAMM] Warwick Jonas Hellborg Preamp Jonas Hellborg joined forces with Warwick to create a line of amplifiers and speaker cabinets that are truly unique