Warwick has presented a new signature model for famous studio bass player Lee Sklar.
Warwick has announced new signature models for 2016, including this model inspired by Lee Sklar:
- Matched Headstock with Ziricote
- Warwick Machineheads with wooden knobs
- Just-a-Nut III Brass
- Flamed Maple neck
- Ziricote fingerboard
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"/ 502mm
- Scale length: 864 mm / 34" (Longscale)
- 21 Small and Flat Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2mm / Height:1mm)
- IFT – Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA" Flamed Maple Top and Ziricote arm support / Mahogany back
- Pickups: Active MEC Vintage Singlecoils (neck and bridge)
- Active Warwick 2 way electronic with Producer switch
- Volume P/P / Balance / Bass / Treble – Vintage Style Knobs
- Bridge system: 2 pcs. solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick Security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Available in Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Gold Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Strings: 045"-105"
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Handmade Genuine Leatherbag by Rockbag® (RB 20211 B W)
- Individually issued certificate of authenticity
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.