[NAMM] Warwick Lee Sklar Signature
Warwick has presented a new signature model for famous studio bass player Lee Sklar.
Warwick has announced new signature models for 2016, including this model inspired by Lee Sklar:
- Matched Headstock with Ziricote
- Warwick Machineheads with wooden knobs
- Just-a-Nut III Brass
- Flamed Maple neck
- Ziricote fingerboard
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"/ 502mm
- Scale length: 864 mm / 34" (Longscale)
- 21 Small and Flat Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2mm / Height:1mm)
- IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA" Flamed Maple Top and Ziricote arm support / Mahogany back
- Pickups: Active MEC Vintage Singlecoils (neck and bridge)
- Active Warwick 2 way electronic with Producer switch
- Volume P/P / Balance / Bass / Treble - Vintage Style Knobs
- Bridge system: 2 pcs. solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick Security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Available in Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Gold Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Strings: 045"-105"
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Handmade Genuine Leatherbag by Rockbag® (RB 20211 B W)
- Individually issued certificate of authenticity
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.