[NAMM] Warwick Lee Sklar Signature
Warwick has presented a new signature model for famous studio bass player Lee Sklar.
Warwick has announced new signature models for 2016, including this model inspired by Lee Sklar:
- Matched Headstock with Ziricote
- Warwick Machineheads with wooden knobs
- Just-a-Nut III Brass
- Flamed Maple neck
- Ziricote fingerboard
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"/ 502mm
- Scale length: 864 mm / 34" (Longscale)
- 21 Small and Flat Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2mm / Height:1mm)
- IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA" Flamed Maple Top and Ziricote arm support / Mahogany back
- Pickups: Active MEC Vintage Singlecoils (neck and bridge)
- Active Warwick 2 way electronic with Producer switch
- Volume P/P / Balance / Bass / Treble - Vintage Style Knobs
- Bridge system: 2 pcs. solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick Security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Available in Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Gold Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP Coated Strings: 045"-105"
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Handmade Genuine Leatherbag by Rockbag® (RB 20211 B W)
- Individually issued certificate of authenticity
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] A new Mike D'Antonio Signature bass Ibanez has introduced the MDB4 bass, the latest Mike D'Antonio signature model.
- [NAMM] Dunlop Cry Baby Bass Mini Wah Dunlop's Cry Baby Bass Mini Wah takes everything from the 105Q - but in a way smaller size.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig A demonstration of the new Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig bass-dedicated multieffect pedalboard.