[NAMM] Way Huge introduces Overrated overdrive
That's not a judgement but its name: Way Huge's new WHE208 is called the Overrated Special Overdrive, and it was elaborated for Joe Bonamassa.
Conceived specially by Way Huge's Jeorge Tripps for Joe Bonamassa, the WHE208 first started from a Green Rhino OD which mids were boosted before a 500Hz control was added. Bonamassa liked the result so much that he uses the prototype on stage.
- Bold, punchy overdrive with pronounced midrange
- 500HZ control for cutting or boosting low end
- Limited edition with only 1,000 piecec to be produced worldwide
No MSRP as of yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.