[NAMM] Way Huge introduces Overrated overdrive
That's not a judgement but its name: Way Huge's new WHE208 is called the Overrated Special Overdrive, and it was elaborated for Joe Bonamassa.
Conceived specially by Way Huge's Jeorge Tripps for Joe Bonamassa, the WHE208 first started from a Green Rhino OD which mids were boosted before a 500Hz control was added. Bonamassa liked the result so much that he uses the prototype on stage.
- Bold, punchy overdrive with pronounced midrange
- 500HZ control for cutting or boosting low end
- Limited edition with only 1,000 piecec to be produced worldwide
No MSRP as of yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] ...and a new Crybaby wah. While he was at it, John Petrucci also got a new signature Crybaby wah model.
- [NAMM] John Petrucci signs Mesa Boogie Amp... A longtime Mesa Boogie user, John Petrucci finally has his signature amplifier released.
- [NAMM] G. Benson's Ibanez signature goes SE George Benson's Ibanez signature model GB10 is now available in a Standard Edition (SE) variation.