[NAMM] Seymour Duncan unveils Catalina chorus
Seymour Duncan keeps extending its pedal range with this Catalina, a chorus box for guitars.
Described as a versatile chorus with an innovative Dynamic Expression mode, Seymour Duncan"s Catalina is entirely analog and features a stereo output.
gives you complete depth control depending on how hard you play. It features true bypass, offers a delay range of 0.5ms to 50ms and feeds on a 9V battery or external 9 to 18V regulated DC adapter (center negative).
Other specs include:
- Depth, Rate (0,33 to 10 Hz), Delay and Mix controls
- A switch to select Hard or Soft attack plus a Tone selector to attenuate trebles
- 1 x 1/4" input
- 2 x 1/4" outputs (L/R)
Street price is announced at $229. More details here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Way Huge introduces Overrated overdrive That's not a judgement but its name: Way Huge's new WHE208 is called the Overrated Special Overdrive, and it was elaborated for Joe Bonamassa.
- [NAMM] ...and a new Crybaby wah. While he was at it, John Petrucci also got a new signature Crybaby wah model.
- [NAMM] John Petrucci signs Mesa Boogie Amp... A longtime Mesa Boogie user, John Petrucci finally has his signature amplifier released.