Seymour Duncan keeps extending its pedal range with this Catalina, a chorus box for guitars.
Described as a versatile chorus with an innovative Dynamic Expression mode, Seymour Duncan"s Catalina is entirely analog and features a stereo output.
gives you complete depth control depending on how hard you play. It features true bypass, offers a delay range of 0.5ms to 50ms and feeds on a 9V battery or external 9 to 18V regulated DC adapter (center negative).
Other specs include:
- Depth, Rate (0,33 to 10 Hz), Delay and Mix controls
- A switch to select Hard or Soft attack plus a Tone selector to attenuate trebles
- 1 x 1/4" input
- 2 x 1/4" outputs (L/R)
Street price is announced at $229. More details here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.