The Behringer Ultralink ULM100USB is shipping
Behringer announces that its Ultralink ULM100USB wireless microphone introduced at NAMM last year has started shipping to the retailers.
We had to wait almost two years to finally see the Behringer wireless dynamic microphone equipped with a USB analog audio interface.
The receptor of the new Ultralink ULM100USB is a USB drive that connects directly to the UFX, OX, Q-Series "Wireless-Ready" mixers or the Eurolive active speaker series. Home Studio musicians can also plug the receptor to their computer and directly record the microphone to their favorite DAW.
- Operates on the 2.4GHz bandwidth
- Volume up/down and Panic buttons (allows for muting the mic when feedback occurs)
- USB-powered receptor
Behringer announces a US MSRP of $99.99. A version with dual microphones for a single USB receptor, called Ultralink ULM200USB, is also announced. Visit www.behringer.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Palmer PWT06 multi power supply for HF systems Palmer introduces the PTW06 19" rack multiple power supply for wireless receivers.
- 3 new Mackie SRM loudspeakers Mackie introduces the most powerful loudspeakers in the SRM Series, with two ampified full range/floor monitors and an amplified subwoofer.
- BassMaxx launches the DiaMon DJ112 monitor BassMaxx announces the release of the DiaMon DJ112 amplified stage monitor, a compact model designed for mobile DJs and musicians.