The Behringer Ultralink ULM100USB is shipping
Behringer announces that its Ultralink ULM100USB wireless microphone introduced at NAMM last year has started shipping to the retailers.
We had to wait almost two years to finally see the Behringer wireless dynamic microphone equipped with a USB analog audio interface.
The receptor of the new Ultralink ULM100USB is a USB drive that connects directly to the UFX, OX, Q-Series "Wireless-Ready" mixers or the Eurolive active speaker series. Home Studio musicians can also plug the receptor to their computer and directly record the microphone to their favorite DAW.
- Operates on the 2.4GHz bandwidth
- Volume up/down and Panic buttons (allows for muting the mic when feedback occurs)
- USB-powered receptor
Behringer announces a US MSRP of $99.99. A version with dual microphones for a single USB receptor, called Ultralink ULM200USB, is also announced. Visit www.behringer.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.