[Musikmesse] Line 6 XD-V75 & XD-V35
Line 6 ships the XD-V75 and XD-V35 series of digital wireless handheld, lavalier, headset and bodypack microphone systems.
With 24-bit, 10Hz–20kHz, compander-free performance, XD-V series digital wireless systems are designed for professional vocalists and performers. The new XD-V75 line includes handheld, lavalier, headset and bodypack digital wireless systems.
Utilizing the same 4th-generation digital wireless platform as the XD-V75, the portable XD-V35 family includes handheld and lavalier systems.
XD-V systems all feature 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response and dynamic range (up to >120 dB). Unlike analog wireless technology, Line 6 digital wireless technology does not use companders or compress the audio signal. XD-V systems operate in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology is designed to prevent reception of audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices.
XD-V handheld systems feature a selection of up to 10 models of vocal microphones.
XD-V bodypack systems offer selectable EQ filter models, tailored for a range of vocal and instrumental applications. XD-V75 systems feature nine EQ filter models, six tailored for vocal applications and three specifically for instrument use, while the XD-V35 systems offer a single voice-optimized model.
XD-V75 family features: 14 channels; 300-foot range, 1/2U rack receiver with built-in antenna distribution system; metal chassis; rackmount kit.
XD-V35 family features: 6 channels; 275-foot range (actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including line-of-site obstacles); desktop receiver with internally mounted antennas; metal and polycarbonate chassis.
XD-V digital wireless microphone systems are available now.
- XD-V75 Handheld Microphone System – $839.99 MSRP
- XD-V75L Lavalier Microphone System – $839.99 MSRP
- XD-V75HS Headset Microphone System (available with black or tan headset) – $909.99 MSRP
- XD-V75TR Bodypack System – $769.99 MSRP
- XD-V35 Handheld Microphone System – $419.99 MSRP
- XD-V35L Lavalier Microphone System – $419.99 MSRP
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] HK Audio Lucas Nano 300 HK Audio shows on its Musikmesse 2012 booth a compact portable system, the Lucas Nano 300.
- [Musikmesse] Nexo STM Series Several new Nexo products are debuting this week at this year’s ProLight+Sound / Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany.
- [Musikmesse] RCF HDL 18-AS & SUB 8006-AS RCF is showing two subwoofers at this year's Musikmesse.