[Musikmesse] Sennheiser EW135 G3
Sennheiser has introduced several new products with its new wireless G3 series.
Three new lines have been launched the G3, 100, 300 and 500 G3 as well as a new line for video cameras, EW 100 P G3.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
Sennheiser has put a PDF document online with all the G3 products. Prices are included.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RCF ART Series 7 Awarded RCF's ART 7 Series received the Red Dot Design Award 2009, in the product design category.
- [Musikmesse] Behringer PMP980S Behringer presented its 900-Watt 10-channel powered mixer with dual multi-FX processor and FBQ feedback detection system at this month's Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] Outline LAB 21 Italian manufacturer Outline has launched the two systems it featured at this month's Musikmesse.