[NAMM] Sennheiser XSW Series
Sennheiser introduced the new XS Wireless systems which are available in instrument pack, handheld, lavalier, and headworn mic units.
These systems automatically search for available frequencies and transmitters and synchronize them via wireless link. Transmitters have a 10-hour battery life and a bandwidth of 24MHz that allows for up to 12 XS Wireless units to operate simultaneously.
The XS Wireless Series is designed for small venues, conference rooms or houses of worship.
XSW 65 Vocal Set
- 24 MHz switching bandwidth
- 960 available frequencies, tunable in 25 kHz steps
- 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated channels each
- Scan function identifies available channels within a bank
- Component synchronization at a distance with new “Remote Channel” sync
- Up to 10 hours of operation with (2) AA batteries
- Up to 250 feet of transmission range
- Illuminated audio mute button on transmitters
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4”) outputs
- 2 frequency ranges: A (548-572 MHz) and B (614-638 MHz)
- Receiver principle True diversity
- Sensitivity (at peak deviation) < 3 µV at 52 dBarms S/N
- Adjacent channel rejection ≥ 60 dB
- Intermodulation rejection ≥ 50 dB
- Blocking ≥ 65 dB
- AF frequency response 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Antenna input 2 BNC connectors, 50 Ω
- AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF) XLR (balanced): +14 dBu; ¼” (unbalanced): +8 dBu
- Power supply 12 VDC nom. / 300 mA
- (1) SKM 65 handheld transmitter
- (1) EM 10 true diversity receiver
- (1) NT 2-3 power supply
- (1) MZQ1 mic clip
- (2) rod antennas
- (2) AA batteries
- (1) Pouch
- (1) Instruction manual
Visit www.sennheiserusa.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Studiomaster XPX Launched Studiomaster launches a new PA series in both active and passive variants.
- [NAMM] Peavey Expansion Modules Peavey introduces new Expansion Modules for powered enclosures.
- [NAMM] Peavey PV 5300 Peavey announces the new PV 5300 powered mixer, a portable 200-watt top-box mixer.