The bleep!BOX analog style drum and synth sequencer for iOS, has been updated to version 1.3.1, which addresses a couple bugs.
Last week, bleep!BOX received an update which added audio copying (for pasting into other apps), interface improvements, social web sharing features, document sharing and more.
- 10 Synth / Drum parts (aka voices)
- Emulations of ‘classic’ x0x drum sounds (snares, hihats, claps, bassdrums, toms, cymbals)
- Ringmod, FM, Phase Modulation, Sync
- 50+ Parameters
- Global delay FX
- Soft / Hard distortion FX
- 8 Waveforms – Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle, etc
- Save patches and presets
- Live performance modes – Loop / Stutter, Mute
- Step sequencing + recording modes
- Parameter automation
- Realtime processing – NO SAMPLES
- Song Mode – make songs from multiple patterns
- WAV loop export
- Copy and Paste audio into other apps like Beatmaker and Looptastic (General Pasteboard method)
- Pattern export / import
bleep!BOX is available for both the iPhone and iPad as a universal binary, meaning you buy it once and own it on all your devices.
bleep!BOX is also on it's way to your desktop sequencer as a Mac / PC VST Plugin (pricing and release date TBA).
bleep!BOX for iOS costs $9.99 US* (* other regions may vary).
For more info, sounds and news, check out www.bleepboxapp.com.
In the app store:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hosa Tracklink Microphone to USB Interface Hosa announced the new Tracklink Microphone to USB Interface, designed to provide direct access to software-based audio applications, a 10-foot, XLR3F to USB Type A interface cable that enables one to make a single point-to-point connection between the microphone (XLR output) and a USB port on a personal computer.
- MOTU Digital Performer 7.2 If you own Digital Performer's version 7, you can now download the free version 7.2 updater with new themes, live searching in list windows, right-click menus, and more.
- Softube Tube-Tech PE 1C The Tube-Tech PE 1C is the Pultec style equalizer, a passive, tube-based equalizer designed to be suitable for different sources ranging from bass drums and guitars to vocals.