Cubasis is Steinberg’s multitouch sequencer for the iPad.
You can open your Cubasis projects in Cubase under Windows and OS X.
Cubasis features the Cubase look and feel.
Cubasis is designed to support standardized multitouch gestures. All the projects you create with Cubasis can be imported into Cubase, so you can work with them under Windows and OS X.
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depending on the device used)
- 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
- Mixer with over 10 effect processors (insert and send effects)
- 300 MIDI and audio loops
- Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy & email
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Sequence other Core MIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
- Import audio from your iTunes music library or using iTunes filesharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
Visit iTunes for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.