Steinberg Cubasis App
Cubasis is Steinberg’s multitouch sequencer for the iPad.
You can open your Cubasis projects in Cubase under Windows and OS X.
Cubasis features the Cubase look and feel.
Cubasis is designed to support standardized multitouch gestures. All the projects you create with Cubasis can be imported into Cubase, so you can work with them under Windows and OS X.
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depending on the device used)
- 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
- Mixer with over 10 effect processors (insert and send effects)
- 300 MIDI and audio loops
- Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy & email
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Sequence other Core MIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
- Import audio from your iTunes music library or using iTunes filesharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
Visit iTunes for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gemini Audio Releases G76 Compressor Gemini Audio releases the G76, a Compressor based on a 1176LN, for the Acustica Audio Nebula3 Pro audio plugin.
- Focusrite Forte Review One year ago, Apogee introduced the Duet 2, a digital audio interface with remarkable sound and finish, but only available for Mac computers. Focusrite realized that it was an opportunity and presented the Forte, a direct competitor with comparable dimensions — plus Mac and PC support! But can it really compete in terms of quality?
- Novation Launchkey on iPad Novation has released Launchkey for the iPad, an analogue modelling synthesiser.