Wavemachine Labs Auria for iPad
The Auria from Wavemachine Labs, a DAW on the iPad is now shipping.
- 48 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files. (24 tracks on iPad 1)
- Up to 24 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (Camera Connection Kit required)
- Supports sample rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz (iPad 1 supports only 44.1KHz and 48KHz)
- Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
- MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
- 64 bit double-precision floating point mixing engine
- Third party VST effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store)
- AAF import and export allows transferring complete sessions between popular DAWs like Logic, Pro Tools, Nuendo, Samplitude and more
- Convolution reverb plugin with included IR library by MoReVoX
- ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
- StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
- ReTune plugin included for auto pitch correction of vocals
- 8 Assignable subgroups and 2 aux sends
- Waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, crossfade, duplicate, separate, gain, normalize, dc offset, reverse, and more
- Snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
- DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
- Track freeze designed for minimizing CPU usage
- Automation support on all controls with graphical editing
- 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
- Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability
- Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
- Auto-punch mode
- WIST support for wireless syncing of other compatible music apps
- AuriaLink allows two iPads running Auria to play and record in sync, allowing for 96 tracks of playback and 48 tracks of recording
- Delay compensation on all tracks, subgroups, and aux sends
- Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
- Adjustable pan laws
- Loop function
- Automatic sample rate conversion
- Built-in metronome
Check out the AppStore for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nine Volt Audio Taiko 2 Nine Volt Audio has released Taiko 2, a multi-sample library of Japanese drums.
- OverTone DSP PTC-2A OverToneDSP has announced the release of the PTC-2A equalizer effect plugin for Mac.
- Terry West Updates CS12M Channel Strip Terry West has updated the CS-12M Master Channel Strip VST effect plugin for Windows to version 1.69.