Yamaha MOTIF 6
Yamaha MOTIF 6

Workstation from Yamaha belonging to the MOTIF series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Features...Love em all. More than the Fantom had which I sold for more money than I bought the Motif for. Plus it samples. Awesome. Different ways to sample. Asign to one key or track or octaves up and down or sliced over a section of keys. Easy to reverse edit and manipulate. Has everything but vari-phrase technology. I was stuck between this and a Triton. This was my choice and I am very happy.

Price paid

$950

Easy to use? Hmmm, Ive had so much equipment over the last 17 years. I read a couple lil items in the manual and havent touched it since. It all makes sense once I made my first original track. The only thing that sucks about this board is you cant scan through sounds/voices while playing your pattern. Thats a waste of time and the only thing I hate.

Quality.. I bought it used and it has been flawless so far. Strong heavy and powerful. My first Yamaha product so I was a little skeptical when I sold my Fantom.

Sound quality I feel is great. Everybody else says they can tell the difference between my old equipment. Not enough Trance Synths like a Virus etc... But for my Hip-Hop it rules.

So far it is my favorite piece of equipment I have ever had. I never run out of voices like I did on the Roland stuff. I use samples and everything and fill alot of tracks thick and never lost sound or quality yet.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unknown (January 2-, 2003)