Yamaha MOTIF XS7
Yamaha MOTIF XS7

Workstation from Yamaha belonging to the MOTIF series.

Mac88104 Mac88104
Published on 05/07/07 at 14:04
I "played" with a lot of the keyboards we last (various shops of Pigalle) and I must say that it was particularly amazed! I put the note will be clarified when I have acquired ...

Very top, you come very easily to leave a professional sound and the possibilities seem endless.

At first a professional sound but I have played with the presets effects Wrapped in my opinion. To see the length.

Very impressive at first glance, it appears very clearly from the lot (arrangers and workstations) and we really want to dissect all the possibilities as the ergonomics are good.
I will say all this after having tried a little longer with me.