Akai MPC2500 SE user reviews
If you are not satisfied by the reviews below, feel free to request a user review for this product
- huge, apart from the limitation 128mb RAM, but it's very very good.
- Is a very complete machine, with a very specific OS, there's naturally a time of learning.
- The sampler is very very good, the converters are best, that is transparent to the possible.
- Overall Opinion
- 2 months of use.
+ Quality workmanship, beauty of SE
+ Size of the beast, layout controls
+ Quality and sensitivity of the pads (and better than maschine padKONTROL)
+ Screen size (and blue is very nice)
+ Operating system
+ 4 and 2 midi out midi in
+ 10 audio outs, SPDIF +
+ Supports compact flash cards up to 32 gigabytes or 64 with the bone ...
- 128mb Ram Max
- Resolution of 64PPQN sequencer (cons 480 for a rm1x, and much more for any sequencer software)
- Very heavy (but it's sturdy)
- OS akai home very limited compared to what is proposed DD
User reviews in other languages
- I had an MPC 2000 and a 500 and a 1000
Leap to 5000 last year, quickly sold (synthesis rotten)
For a few months I have the 2500 and that happiness
The best compromise between early 1000 and the heavy artillery
2 + audio in digital stereo
Eight separate outputs in addition to the hand
2 MIDI in 4 out
Section actually quite minimalist but effective
CF drive, CD drive, DVD
- Ultra simple to use for anyone who knows the concept of MPC
Manual well built, light
All features, handy, little submenu
(I do not use the JJ OS but remains faithful to the Akai OS)
- No sound at start, this is a sampler
CF and CD supplied with the machine more than enough to make me happy in terms of prog drums
For converters is the AKAI. More transparent you die
- Overall Opinion
- The 2500 about 6 months
MPC I feel, to have always had at least one
I have to sell my Octatrack concept quite different but similar function except using unfriendly
I also in the same vein one NI Maschine and I thought it would, duplication ..
Nay, the, 2 maschines, is, admirably complete
I do not resell my 2500 SE
Excellent value for money especially the "white" with extension memory, CD player and caddy HDD included
- For that I draw is more than enough, even the 128mb ram.
The effects section that I find it terrible, it's not pro at all, except the effect on the master that gives color to the piece (4 band EQ + Compressor)
- Using the bte is easy! just hack in order to understand, provided you have all of the same manual is clear.
- Forget the few sounds Intgr the mpc.
For newbies who want to get the appropriate Whereas it is bare and it is to dress you in bringing your own sounds or in samples directly from a sound source ( platinum vinyl, cd external, even using the internal CD player ...) or using the memory compact flash card, do not forget to saugegarder the samples on the internal hard drive before 'dyeing machine, or USB connection to connect a PC to import any sounds on the HDD (bank of sounds that you would have bought on ebay ...).
Otherwise everything goes the same for spring o the use of the fact that the master j'apprcie normment (adds color and EHJV the song).
- Overall Opinion
- I was black that I bought new in 2006 (no internal CD drive, 16mb ram 128mb increases, adding the internal hard disk), otherwise it's the same thing, so since I use 2006 and every day I learn.
I can assure you that the quality of manufacturing is tough because my mpc 2500 black, I ended up the balance heavily on the floor after an argument and she always lit APRS There's been no lot of things that did not work, normal koi, and I have to sell russian pice.
Have you tried many other models before acqurir? : Yes, the MPC2000XL in 2004 (first hardware I got) and then resold for reasons of money and that I saw the possibilities that could draw thanks Youtube, Dailymotion ... D'o I wanted to try again with the black since 2500 trs satisfied.
I had time between the MV-8800 Roland bought new in 2008 that I sold because its use is another (great machine trs complte except there are too many options I go t, superb range of effect that sounds trs pro edition but the samples takes too long) There's good and bad at Roland and Akai of the same but if I were advising a newbie, Akai head for home, this is only my opinion. It's stupid but the MV-8800 and the MPC2500 does not compare at all but the MV for a good groove must spend considerable time while the MPC just by entering a few notes groove direct to o my preferences.
Report qualitprix is expensive is better OCCAZ good 'as mine cost me 800 in April 2011 and she bought new in t fvrier 2011 by former properties silence (proof bill).
One last tip for newbies, install free or bone JJ XL