Open back cabinet with birch multi-ply. Aesthetic "TV Front" of the 1950 matches the head AC15HTV: broad edges of the frame on the front grillcloth Brown Diamond, cream colored vinyl and leather handle yellow brown topstitching. It comes standard with a Celestion Alnico Blue 15W Vox stamped and marked 15 ohms (16 ohms actual) to meet the original visual carcactéristiques. However, it is an HP manufactured at Celestion China. Various samples on the net raised a controversy at the end of which the director of Vox recognized a tonal difference due to the material used for the cone. It is clear that being a little less dark than the original Alnico Blue, the quality is still to go: it is not blue at a discount. The stamp is recognizable and the behavior of HP clean on the famous Vox Breakup or saturated is remarkable, but purists will replace the HP by a Blue Made in UK. It should be noted that some users of the AC15 Heritage recommend a Celestion Greenback Heritage G12H30 for saturation creamier. In this case, both turn to a speaker already has, as Marshall 2061CX 2x12 cutaway.
The V112HTV itself may seem oversized for a 1x12 ": <span style="font-family: ArialMS; font-size: xx-small;">53x57x26 cm. Very well done, it delivers sound fuller than the cabs in its class, provides good bass sometimes need to restrain the EQ when volume grows. Weighing 14.4 kilograms, it is very handy and you reconcile with the small cluttered scenes. Used with a second cab, you get a sound broadcast of a remarkable extent. If we add the look of a large class passers unnoticed, it is understood that the baffle is a V112HTV apart in the world of 1x12 ".
- A good carpenter
- The HP Blue Alnico timbre legendary
- An outstanding performance: it can go really high in decibels
- A live sound amazing for a 1x12 "
- Get the Look TV Front (for geeks)
- The reasonable weight
- Works great in duo cabs
- The cone Celestion Made in China provides a tone slightly lighter than the original Blue.
- The installation of vinyl is not in that of AC4TV manufactured in Viet Nam, the last straw!
- Its rated at 15W RMS does not make it compatible with a low number of amps.</span>