Pioneer has released the DJM-250 Mixer.
The DJM-250 2-channel mixer features two sound color filters. It comes with 8 inputs to connect with an array of sources, including 1 MIC input for MCing at parties. It also has an XLR balanced output.
Other key features:
- 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing.
- 3-band isolator type equalizer (+9dB to -∞) for the HI/MID/LOW bands on each channel.
- Fader Start Play function to control fader operation on Pioneer players linked by cable.
- Peak level meter for audio inputs on each channel.
- Cross Fader Curve Adjust function enables switching between three patterns of cross fader curves.
- Built-in rack-mount brackets for installation in booths or home studio desk.
Pricing & Availability:
Available in black/grey (DJM-250-K) or white/grey (DJM-250-W), the suggested retail price is 299 euros / £249 inclusive of VAT
For more: Pioneer
Viewers of this article also read...
- American Audio VMS2 American Audio has added a new model to the VMS Series, the VMS2 Digital Work Station, a 2-channel version that comes bundled with an updated edition of Virtual DJ LE software.
- Behringer Nox Series Shipping Behringer announces that their new Nox Series DJ mixers are now shipping, and will soon be available with the company’s authorized retail partners worldwide.
- EuControl Software Package Updated Avid has announced the release of EuControl Software Package version 2.6.1 for its Artist Series, MC Pro, and System 5-MC controllers.