Pioneer has released the DJM-250 Mixer.
The DJM-250 2-channel mixer features two sound color filters. It comes with 8 inputs to connect with an array of sources, including 1 MIC input for MCing at parties. It also has an XLR balanced output.
Other key features:
- 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing.
- 3-band isolator type equalizer (+9dB to -∞) for the HI/MID/LOW bands on each channel.
- Fader Start Play function to control fader operation on Pioneer players linked by cable.
- Peak level meter for audio inputs on each channel.
- Cross Fader Curve Adjust function enables switching between three patterns of cross fader curves.
- Built-in rack-mount brackets for installation in booths or home studio desk.
Pricing & Availability:
Available in black/grey (DJM-250-K) or white/grey (DJM-250-W), the suggested retail price is 299 euros / £249 inclusive of VAT
For more: Pioneer
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.