The iNuke NU4-6000 is a 6000-Watt 4-Channel Power Amplifier.
- 4 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Class-D technology
- Switch-mode power supply
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for level setting
- 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors
- Twist-lock speaker connectors
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system
Check out Behringer for more details.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.