Akai MPK49
Akai MPK49
mrcslmtt 07/13/2014

Akai MPK49 : mrcslmtt's user review

«  Disappointed ... For a reference like that! »

Reputation keyboard was essential in my choice, because I wanted a safe bet, I do not know yet much gear on my purchase level.

The affected is poor for my taste, too hard, and the springs of each button too hard. It's not worth a heavy hit (or even a light touch). No On / Off, forced to unplug the USB cable behind each time, and find the hole in each entrenchment ... It's heavy every time.

I for 5 years, and with the experience I would not repeat that choice clearly. I tried other models in the same price range, more expensive and less expensive, and all was better, even the simple keyboard 200 €. Pads (reputedly in with Akai MPC) are really bad ......! Hyper Drive! Forced buggers above for the note / sample sounds ... And almost impossible to play the velocity because of this hardness, really nothing to do with the MPC pads which they are quality. Bugs and more with the keyboard that sends info twelve o'clock alone (that mute me in my tracks sessions on Logic Pro 9).
In short, avoid! Despite being a reference in the middle, this keyboard has disappointed many. Orient you on another brand, really. Especially if you have the budget for this keyboard, there much better elsewhere.