< Tous les avis Arturia KeyLab 49

49-Key MIDI Keyboard from Arturia belonging to the KeyLab series

PetrucciJr PetrucciJr

«  Total disappointment »

Published on 11/15/13 at 06:58
What motivated me was the keyboard features on paper and I needed a master keyboard to control my VSTS more easily than the mouse.

The keyboard is a little cheap, The pads are also quite cheap, but it's still reasonable, the manual is clear and sufficient.
The configuration I know you too will see below.
The synth sounds that included even if they do not interest me are overrated as almost all presets but you can do the touch is nice you can probably come up with the correct sounds, I admit I did not fiddle with it too.
But I never managed to do the update and then I stayed in Version 1.19 and the same can not map it! INCREDIBLE! One of the few times I bought new and the first time in Arturia, apparently the problem is hardware and I have to return to an exchange but I will buy a push ableton because apparently there are many problems with this series (cf. https://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=14066.0).

11/16/13 EDIT: Apparently a new version of software that allows MIDI center keyboard control is in beta testing, so to do with the shift but I have personally returned.
As you test.

I use it for less than a week, return to sender and I probably never would buy from Arturia.
Damage to an attractive keyboard and those who do not have problems at the moment you are lucky, to see how he stands in time.