< Tous les avis Arturia KeyLab 49

49-Key MIDI Keyboard from Arturia belonging to the KeyLab series

Vinz Centz Vinz Centz

«  Very good keyboard / controller »

Published on 05/22/14 at 06:26
Comprehensive and fairly compact considering the number of keyboard commands, aesthetically very successful and undoubtedly very robust. On my copy the finish is impeccable, the materials used are very rewarding, metal hull, the "wood" of the sidewalls. The keyboard is very heavy (!) But the relatively stable once placed on a bass amp in my hodgepodge that serves as my home studio ;)
The connection is very complete and the power supply is via the USB port which is imho a benefit (a cable less, one!)
The LCD screen is very readable and practical
The knobs and sliders are good, the pads are particularly pleasant and reagents

A touch keyboard is very subjective, I personally like to have in the wrist but without going to the feeling of a piano hammer ... Here I find that the touch is perfectly suited to my needs, keys are weighted just right and feel of the game is very good.
The manual is not bad but I would have liked something more didactic from Arturia who writes in principle very nice manuals.
Midday management is very ergonomic with the software mapper, more often the knobs are prémappés conventional functions VSTi, even third party.
Although the keyboard is particularly suitable for home analoglab software and (to a lesser extent vsti Arturia) I would have liked a more seamless integration with vsti Arturia but it is already well

I use it for a few months and I'm very happy, it's worth more than € 300, considering the competition.
I had or tested plethora of midi keyboards (Edirol, M-Audio, Novation, Korg, Akai ...) or hardware synths in this price range and frankly at this quality is the best in my opinion.
And then I was tired of reading people drooling over Arturia so entirely unjustified, I am a customer from the very beginning (1 STORM!!) And I have never been disappointed.
In addition to the customer service is very friendly and responsive, although the website is not terrible ...
What I like least is the final license management home, inflexible especially for resale.
What I like most about this hybrid keyboard is everything else!

Short keyboard frankly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable, solid and enjoyable tool.
The software is the final icing on the cake.