< Tous les avis Arturia KeyLab 61

61-Key MIDI Keyboard from Arturia belonging to the KeyLab series

FAB_caluire FAB_caluire

«  A little disappointed »

Published on 07/28/14 at 04:31
I was looking for a midi keyboard for the live to fly synth, organ, samples ... (connected to a laptop)

The lab manual for Analog (preset bank) is sufficient. The section on keylab control center and the south is insufficient in my opinion.

Some buttons were badly clipped, it's not very serious, you must press it a good shot!

Regarding the number of fader, knob, pads ... that's really what I wanted. Everything is adjustable and recordable.

Touch of semi weighted keyboard is not very good, less good than conventional synthetic (type Roland, Korg ...), suddenly to be used as such, it is not ideal. The feeling is strange, it looks like a little toy. Disappointed upon receipt.

The lab is analog, it is fixed presets, some pre-determined parameters are adjustable but can not necessarily do what you want. For me, this app would sense with V Collection.

Then a button is almost "broken" after two days, certainly linked to a game a little support (organ type slipped ...).

I use it for 2 days, I will either change or get it repaired but I am disappointed. It's a shame because the rest of the construction is good! very solid case, the type wood edges, everything is very heavy and everything is adjustable and recordable priori ideal for live ... but the keyboard is not up to par.

I think this is not a "pro" keyboard more for the home studio to play "nicely" (this is not for "type" too hard on!

For the price, it's still good, it is true that it is not very expensive and it is provided with the analog lab.